How can we improve our stacks and plugins?

FormLoom 3 Date Picker problem

In a previous discussion, I spoke about using FormSnap in conjunction with DateLoom. Originally, I tried using FormLoom 3, because it makes responsive sites far more easy to weave and the stack included with it makes stacks integration a snap. Plus, I just love working with FormLoom versus the micromanagement of stacks with FormSnap.

However, I had to use FormSnap instead of my shiny new FormLoom because of two problems. The first was on iPhone, the snappy new Font Awesome icons got pushed into the content area making it hard to read the data entered.

The second is that the Date Picker's day of week alignment started with Monday and could not be changed to have Sunday be the correct starting day. This caused a confusing UIX when juxtaposed with a DateLoom calendar starting on Sunday.

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Keith Weiss shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Geoffrey Renk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have had multiple visitors to my site input the wrong dates when they submit my FormLoom form because of the same problem with the date picker’s day of week alignment starting on Monday. Most people expect Sun-Sat and, evidently, do not notice the Mon-Sun configuration. Either the option to choose or just change it to Sun-Sat would be GREAT!
    OTW, great stack, easy to use, integrates perfectly in Foundation, even I had no problems setting up and using database. Kudos
    https://charlestoncottage.com/Availability

Feedback and Knowledge Base