How can we improve our stacks and plugins?

FormLoom 3 Conditional Fields

My website is school, parent, student based. Therefore, on my of my forms, I need to know which student is signing up for something and I don't want to have to have a parent fill out the same information twice on two different entries. I would prefer that they could enter the contact information once and add conditionally, the number of students signing up. To do this, I have had to seek other PHP based forms products, but they have their own drawbacks.

So what I would like to be able to do is create a form similar to an invoicing model, where the top info is applies to all whom enter below and the subform below has the ability to add, modify, and delete line based entries. A good example, would be YuzoolThemes' invoice stack. http://demo.yuzoolthemes.com/invoice/

And, of course, I would love for the Line Item (like) records to be able to be added to a different table with a connecting foreign key to the parent using a uuid or some such mechanism so I can post the data to mySQL.

24 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Keith Weiss shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • gertjan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second this... conditional field are very welcome.
    I want to use form loom to gather information from my students nut don't want them to type in all information again the second or third time they update this information..google forms now has this option..

Please build it into formloom as well.

• Philippe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hi,
    I suppose it coud help.

For this purpose I've set a connection form leading to a php page.
    This page set a cookie.
    The cookie is read and set into a hidden field on every form

Feedback and Knowledge Base